Some details for 2NDURO on this Sunday!
First of all, a big shout out to all of our sponsors who have helped out in one way or another!
Thanks to Bike Park Ireland for sponsoring prizes for each of our three categories – Men, Female & Mixed! Book yourself a day of uplifts or a MTB lesson through their website https://www.bikeparkireland.ie/
And to our latest sponsor Extra UK – Global Cycling Brands Distributor who have come on board and sponsored us with some really great spot prizes to give to some lucky racers during the prize giving after the event. So hang around – it could be your lucky day! Check out their website for all your protection, components needs and more! https://www.extrauk.co.uk/
– The car park can be found by using this address on Google Maps – Ballinaboola Trailhead, Ballyhea, Garrane, Co. Cork. (Coordinates 52.319214 -8.622837)
– Please follow signposts and marshal directions to the car park at the top of the fire road
– Registration opens at 9:30am and closes at 10:30am sharp
– Please note if you do not have a Cycling Ireland Licence, a one day licence ill be available at Race HQ for a fee of €20. Cash only
– ALL competitors must have a First Aid Kit in their possession at all times in order to participate
– ALL competitors’ bikes must be in good working order and will be subject to a pre-race inspection
– Stage 1 opens at 11am
– Timing chips must be handed in by 3pm
– Light refreshments will be available at the refreshment stop and at Race HQ
– Hot food will be on sale at Race HQ also
Disclaimer: Friends race at their own risk. Team Ballyhoura accept no responsibility for friendships cemented or broken during 2NDURO!
We look forward to seeing you at the weekend!